If you notice that you’re not seeing posts from a Page you’ve Liked or you have fans letting you know that they aren’t seeing your posts, it may not only be an Edgerank issue. Visit the Page you Liked or suggest that your fans visit your Page and mouse over the “Liked” button to make sure that “Show in News Feed” is checked.
Another possible answer could be that at some point you or they hid a post and inadvertently did one of the following:
* Hide story will remove the story you’re looking at
* Hide all by and Unsubscribe from will remove the story you’re looking at, as well as all future stories from a person, Page, group, event or app
* Report story or spam will remove the story you’re looking at and help keep your news feed clear of stories like it in the future
If you or your fan believes it’s possible they accidentally hid all or unsubscribed, do the following:
* From your home page, hover over news feed in the left sidebar menu.
* Click the pencil icon that appears to the left.
* A list of people, apps, Pages, and groups you’ve hidden or unsubscribed from will appear in a pop-up box. Click the X next to each one you’d like to remove from this list. Removing someone or something from your list of hidden stories means those stories can appear in your news feed again.
* Click Save.
Copyright © 2013 HughBriss.com
Hugh Briss is the owner of Social Identities.